Evaporation Residue TestingWe are a leading Distributor / Channel Partner of evaporation residue constant weight tester from Mumbai, India.
Evaporation Residue Constant Weight Tester
Approx. Price: Rs 6.9 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Accuracy||0.3 mg,+/-0.2 deg C (standard)|
|Test Range||0 ~ 80 g (residue weight)|
|Test Temperature||100 deg C ~ 130 deg C (standard)|
|Air Velocity||0.2 m/s|
|Specimen Volume||0 ~ 200 ml|
- Proportional, standard and differential value modes are available for different test requirements of users
- 8 specimen tests could be performed simultaneously with automatic testing process, which greatly improves determination efficiency.
- Test process can be simplified by automatic conduction of control test
- Automatic lifting structure design and periodically weighing method to reduce system errors
- Auto re-zero before each weighing ensures the accuracy of test results
- Special designs of hot wind circulation in test cells, auto temperature control and automatic dehumidification support various combinations of non-standard test conditions
- The instrument could perform weighing directly at high temperature to avoid human interference, and further ensure test accuracy
- Standard weight for fast and accurate calibration
ERT-01 utilizes Labthink’s latest embedded computer control system that provides better performance than traditional single chip system.
- Embedded computer control system provides safer and more reliable data management as well as test operation
- The system utilizing Windows operating interface can be easily operated by a monitor, a keyboard and a mouse for convenient test operation and data display
- The system is equipped with four USB ports, dual internet ports and scanning port for convenient input, output, and data transfer
The instrument is equipped with Labthink’s latest intelligent operating software, with user-friendly operating interface and intelligent data management. It also supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System, which ensures uniform management of test results and test reports.
- Intelligent reminding of sensor calibration makes a comfortable operating environment
- Embedded help document for user viewing at any time
- Multi-level account control for better data management and protection
- The usages of instrument could be totally recorded by professional storage device which could provide technique support for different tracing work.
- The system utilizes embedded data saving technology to save detailed information and provide convenient and various searching and viewing functions.
- Supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System for uniform and systematic data management
- Food Package Test: Evaporation residue test of food packages, table wares, packaging films and others which are made from PE, PS and PP
- Sealing Gaskets of Food Cans: Evaporation residue test of sealing gaskets of bottles and cans for food, including packages for drinks, wine, and other flavoring
- Coating and Food Packages: Evaporation residue test of food packages which are made from chlorinated PVC resin, including chlorinated PVC resin inner coatings, food packages
- Coating Iron Sheet: Evaporation residue test of epoxy-phenol resin paint coated inside of food cans, including coating iron sheet
- Packages for Plant Fiber Food: Evaporation residue test of food packages made from plant fiber pulp
- Chemical Reagents: Evaporation residue test of samples in different chemical reagents that could evaporate in boiling water bath and dissolve most of samples
- This instrument conforms to many national standards: GBT 5009.60-2003, GB/T 5009.64-2003, GB/T 5009.68-2003, GB/T 5009.69-2008, GB/T 5009.203-2003, and GB/T 9740-2008