Flex Durability TesterOur range of products include flex durability tester.
Approx. Price: Rs 6.9 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Flex Frequency||45 /minute|
|Tensile and Pressing Force||300 N|
|Specimen Thickness||Less than or Equal to 2.5 mm (Sample clamps are needed for other thickness specimen)|
|Flex Angle||4400 or 4000|
|Horizontal Stroke||155 mm or 80 mm|
|Number of Stations||4|
|Number of Specimens||1 ~ 4 Note|
|Specimen Size||280 mm x 200 mm|
|Instrument Dimension||715 mm (L) x 415 mm (W) x 645 mm (H)|
|Power Supply||AC 220 V 50 Hz|
|Net Weight||85 kg|
- 5 standard test modes and 4 specimen stations support various combinations of test conditions
- Quick switch between long and short strokes improves the test efficiency
- Application of servo motor further ensures the accuracy of test results
- Dual protection for hardware and software as well as auto reset provides a safe operating environment for customers
- The instrument is controlled by micro-computer, with LCD, menu interface and PVC operation panel.
- Equipped with micro-printer for convenient data transfer
This instrument is applicable to the determination of flex durability of:Basic Applications:
- Flexible Films, Composite Films and Coating Films: Including plastic films, sheets and composite films e.g. composite films, aluminized films, aluminum plastic composite films, nylon films and coating films for food or drug packages
- Paper Materials: Test the flex durability of paper materials
- This instrument conforms to the standard: ASTM F392
- Multiple specimens share the tensile & pressing force and the torque.