|Usage/Application||plastic films / sheets, paper / paper board|
C640 Thickness Tester is a high precision mechanical contact method thickness tester, which can be used for thickness measurement of films, sheeting, paper, corrugated paperboard, textiles, non-woven fabrics, and solid insulation materials, etc
- Films and Sheeting
Thickness measurement of various plastic films, sheeting, and diaphragms, etc.
Thickness measurement of various paper, paper board and composite paper board, etc.
- Metal Pieces & Silicon Wafers
Thickness measurement of silicon wafers, foils and various metal pieces, etc.
- Corrugated Paperboard
Thickness measurement of corrugated paperboard
Thickness measurement of textiles including woven fabrics, knitted fabrics, coated fabrics
- Non-woven Fabrics
Thickness measurement of non-woven fabrics e.g. baby diapers, sanitary napkins and medical masks, etc.
- Other Materials
Thickness measurement of solid insulation materials, adhesive tapes, earthwork synthetic materials and rubbers, etc.
With innovative research and development, Labthink C640 Thickness Tester uses high precision displacement sensor, supported by scientific structure and professional control technology, which makes C640 greatly improved in stability, repeatabilityNote1and accuracy.
- The instrument conforms to standards for mechanical contact method. The pressure foot can be lifted and lowered automatically, which can minimize the errors caused by human operation.
- Contacting time and test speed can be set as required. Customization is available for multiple contact areas and pressures, which can meet the requirements for various test conditions.
- Manual and automatic test modes can be selected by the users
- Calibration of multiple points can improve the linearity of the whole test range, which ensures the accuracy of measured results.
- Standard gauge block is available for fast calibration
The instrument is featured with high efficiency and automatic design of structure, which minimize the human operation in measuring process. Intelligent controlling and data processing functions make it easy and reliable for test operation and data processing.
- Parameter program function enables the user to save all test parameters in a file so that those parameters can be applied directly for the same tests next time, which can help the user save time and minimize the error when inputting parameters manually.
- Test results include maximum value, minimum value, average value and standard variation, which can be displayed to the user directly.
- Result comparison function can help the user in evaluation of results.
- Auto sampling function (optional), feeding space, feeding speed, measure points can be set as required, which ensures the accuracy of multiple successive points measurement.
The instrument is embedded with Labthinkâ€™s latest operating software, which is featured with user-friendly interface, intelligent data processing, strict user management and secure data storage. It also supports Labthink exclusive DataShieldTM (Optional) which provides the users with safe and reliable management of test data and test reports.
- Test data can be displayed in various forms including curves and data list
- Test data will be saved and encrypted in a unique way so that all the test information will be saved securely and reliably and protected from being tampered
- Various forms of test data can be searched, exported and printed out.